Art Matters Festival Celebrates 14 Years of Presenting Concordia Art in a Professional Capacity
Art Matters is a testament to what Concordia students are capable of.
Israeli Apartheid Week Serves an Important Need
More than 200 cities worldwide are participating in Israeli Apartheid Week 2014, which will feature conferences, workshops, film screenings and cultural events to raise awareness about the nature of Israel as an apartheid state.
Motion Passed by Student Association Recognizes “Crude and Sexually Explicit Nature” of 14 Chants
Less than a month after McMaster University suspended a student group over “sexist, violent and degrading material” in a songbook, Concordia’s Engineering…
This week on Link Radio: The CSU Judicial Board disqualifies a petition to opt-out of six fee levy groups, the ECA dissociates from 14 controversial chants, activist Chris Crass talks about men can become involved in feminism—and much, much more!
Negotiations Ongoing Between Concordia and TRAC Union
Despite an outside temperature of minus-16 degrees Celsius, Concordia teaching and research assistants assembled Monday morning to voice their concerns as negotiations for a new collective agreement continued…
Obviously, we Link editors are pretty hip. We know what the kids are into these days. As a token of our appreciation for your support this year, we’ve cracked the Osheaga line-up code and are sharing our answers with you. We can’t wait to see Such King Wow.
- Concordia’s Global Engineering Week to Discuss Sustainable Approaches to Engineering
- Talking with the CASA President-elect
- CSU Electoral Officer Warns Pre-Campaigning Will Hurt More Than Help
- The Buzz
- Outplayed in the Last Period, Stingers Fall to Bishop's Gaiters in Provincial Semis
- Disastrous Third Period Costs Stingers in Provincial Semifinal Loss to UQAM Citadins
- Why I’m Stepping Down as CUTV Chair
- My Wish for the Philippines Calls for Aid
- Vote Yes for the CFC Fee Levy