2nd Annual Symposium on History of Gender in Games Analyses Progress
Thirty years in the making, steps are being taken to critique representations of women and LGBT people in video games. In Montreal academics and game players did just that at the History of Gender in Games symposium.
How a celebrity charity soccer game in New York City reveals the sport’s growth in neighbouring countries.
A Concordia student recognizes Ontario’s Common Sense Revolution in current Quebec austerity politics.
Wilmington’s Stoppage Time Goal Hands FC Montreal Another Loss; Remains At Bottom of USL Standings
FC Montreal remain at the bottom of the United Soccer League Standings following a 2-1 loss at Stade Saputo to the Wilmington Hammerheads this past Thursday. A goal in stoppage time by Wilmington forward Will Heaney slashed Montreal’s hopes of obtaining their second win of the season.
It’s not always easy to be hairy with a uterus.
Ever since his debut EP The God Complex seemingly fell out of the sky, Washington, D.C-native rapper GoldLink has delighted listeners, including myself, with his musical style of “future bounce” while keeping an air of mystique regarding his physical appearance.
- Genocide Prevention Seminar Takes Place in Ottawa
- CSU Website Hacked
- ASFA Council Cancels Former President’s Honorarium and Appoints New Interim Exec
- The Future is Clear (of Jobs)
- Kettled and Ticketed Under P-6
- I Backpacked Through Cuba Without Airbnb Reservations
- Open Letter: University Complaint System Requires Reform for Graduating Students
- Open Letter: Charges Against Students are an Embarrassment to Concordia, Must be Dropped Immediately
- Refugees: Forgotten but Not Erased